Canine, Feline, Equine, Bovine, Small Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Mixed, Exotic/Avian
DVM or equivalent
Green Meadow Veterinary Hospital is well established and growing mixed animal veterinary practice looking for an associate veterinarian. We are a busy multi-doctor practice with a well-trained support staff. We are looking for an associate with an interest in small animal medicine, small animal surgery, equine medicine (minor surgery), and/or large animal medicine (minor surgery). We provide services to southeastern Ohio and northwestern West Virginia. Our doctors are licensed in Ohio and West Virginia. Our services include but are not limited to:
· Digital radiography, including dental.
· A double occupancy surgical suite with patient monitoring (SPO2, ECG, BP, HR, RR, temperature) for soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries.
· An in-house lab (Abaxis) and have contracts with Antech, Idexx, West Virginia Department of Agriculture and Ohio Department of Agriculture for external lab needs.
· We provide a fully equipped ambulatory unit.
· On-site equine/large animal facilities
· We currently have 4 examinations room and an open concept treatment area.
· Onsite pharmacy
· Boarding facility for our clients
· We work closely with the local humane societies
· We provide veterinary care for the areas canine units
There is a small animal after-hours emergency treatment facility nearby; consequently, our small animal emergency services are capped at midnight.
The clinic is situated just outside of the city limits in a semi-rural area. The community offers lots of outdoor activities for the outdoor enthusiasts including boating, kayaking, canoeing mountain biking, hiking, camping, horseback riding and much more. We are within a few hours’ drive to mountain sports year-round. We are also close to larger cities in Ohio and West Virginia. The area has a large local artist community, and offers a thriving music community with many venue options. The area offers urban and rural housing options. Many schooling options for children of all ages. We are part of a great community and a great place to raise a family.
Send resume and/or inquiries to southeastDVM@gmail.com. If you have specific questions feel free to give us a call at 740-373-9696 and ask to speak to Craig.
We are a growing, three-doctor, mixed animal practice located in Southeastern Ohio with a well-trained support staff including an office manager, three RVTs, five assistants, and two kennel technicians. We offer competitive wages, health benefits and IRA options.