If you've always wanted to find an employer who cherishes medical excellence, celebrates employee contributions, encourages new ideas and a sense of humor, and is committed to creating a positive client and employee experience, THRIVE is for you.
From nose to tail, we specialize in the kind of thorough, routine treatment that makes up 90% of all veterinary visits.
Our preventive care caseload is challenging, diverse and includes radiology, dental, diagnostics, and surgery. We value independent thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
We have high technician to doctor ratios creating a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. And most importantly, we put quality medicine first. Our call center keeps our team focused on patient care rather than phones.
Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a great sense of humor.
• Sign On Bonuses • Competitive Salary • Monthly Bonus Opportunity • Employee profit sharing program • No Negative Accrual
• 4-day work weeks • No Emergency Calls • 120 hours annual PTO
• 40 hours additional PTO for CE • $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses, etc.
• 100% Covered Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision) • Basic Life Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Wellness Program
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Advanced Career Path Opportunities
Discover our beautiful mash up of fast paced and varied medicine (centered on keeping pets well) with unexpected affordability for our clients, all inside our ultra-chic facilities.
We have opportunities in multiple locations in the Houston area, including Oak Forest, Woodlake, and River Oaks. Please follow this link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary plus production compensation structure