VCA Westmoreland Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our well-established, 3-doctor practice in Eugene, Oregon.
In this position you’ll drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to heal pets. Along the way you’ll build a loyal client base and we’ll help you sharpen your edge through continuing education. And as a General Practitioner with VCA, you’ll have access to our brain trust of board certified Specialists, among the many resources of North America’s leader in veterinary medicine.
Our state-of-the-art facility is well-equipped with ultrasound and endoscopy, plus we feature a highly-skilled support staff.
Located in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Eugene and the surrounding areas have much to offer for outdoors, sports, and cultural enthusiasts: Florence and Oregon coast to the west; plenty of skiing at Willamette Pass and Mt. Bachelor to the east; vineyards in the immediate surrounding areas, as well as the University of Oregon with all of its athletics. Also, the Hult Center offers a wide variety of musical events throughout the year.
Enjoy a great lifestyle while experiencing the very best of the profession you love!
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Westmoreland adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.