ABQ PetCare in Albuquerque, New Mexico seeks a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team! We are a fast-paced, progressive 3-DVM practice seeing small animals and exotics. ABQ PetCare provides walk-in/emergency appointments during our working hours and refers to emergency clinics after hours. We have a staff that is committed to teamwork and have undergone formal veterinary assistant education and/or are registered veterinary technicians.
About the Hospital
· Digital radiography
· Radiofrequency surgical laser
· Class IV therapeutic lasers
· Advanced anesthetic monitoring equipment: Sevoflurane anesthesia, Cardell unit, Capnography, PulseOx, Oscillometirc blood pressure and Doppler, Esophageal stethoscope
· In-house Abaxis blood machines, Istat+, SNAP tests, microscope & equipment
· Soft tissue and orthopedic surgical equipment
· ICU unit with nebulization and oxygen supplementation
· Complete in-house pharmacy with large inventory
· House call services
Visit us online at: www.abqpetcarehospital.com
Located in the middle of the Land of Enchantment, ABQ PetCare is in the heart of historic Albuquerque, New Mexico. ABQ PetCare is located in Albuquerque’s Northeast Heights and is within minutes of two veterinary referral practices, major brand shopping centers, restaurants, sporting events, etc. We provide quality veterinary care for a caring, affluent community. Albuquerque is home to the International Balloon Fiesta, multiple state parks, hiking, skiing and day travel. Experience the dunes of White Sands National Monument, take a ride down old Route 66, encounter some aliens in Roswell, visit the ruins of Chaco Canyon, camping at Elephant Butte Lake, or stay the weekend in Santa Fe. Albuquerque, NM is a diverse city with a diverse demographic as well as steady economical growth and development, reasonable cost of living, over 310 days of sunshine/year, rich in culture and community and is one of America’s hidden treasures.