Located in the stunning alpine setting of Southern New Mexico, our established animal hospital prides itself on our outstanding customer service and over-the-top friendliness. We run into our clients at local shops, restaurants, schools—even on the ski slopes and horseback riding trails—so it’s imperative that we maintain our friendliness and professionalism no matter where we go in our close-knit community.
Our AAHA-accredited, small-animal practice is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and is staffed with passionate, loyal professionals who are full of heart—we’ve been known to bring sick patients home to care for them since we do not staff the hospital overnight. Our veterinarians are routinely on the phone with clients, and our practice’s upbeat vibe is felt the moment you walk through the door.
We’re seeking an experienced DVM (although the right new graduate with internship experience would be considered) to join our hard-working, fun team.
Perhaps you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, skiing, and golf. Maybe you’re looking for a positive, community-focused animal hospital to call your professional home. You might be interested in buying into that animal hospital at some point in time. You also:
- Are an experienced DVM (bonus points for orthopedic surgery experience), or are a new graduate with internship experience
- Posses excellent communication skills and exude positivity, friendliness, and professionalism
- Have fresh marketing ideas and thoughts on growing our client base
- Work well as part of a busy, productive team
About Our Offerings
Not only does our practice and staff exceed expectations, our community does as well. You’ll love living and working here, especially because we also offer:
- Competitive salary plus production bonus
- Simple IRA 3% match
- Pet discounts
- Monthly healthcare stipend
- Opportunity for eventual practice buy-in
Ready to love your job? Apply now! For confidential consideration, please submit current resume and cover letter to Catie Guy Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org