Veterinary Hospital Manager
VRCC is a 24 hour emergency and specialty veterinary hospital located in Englewood, Colorado. With a combination of some of the world’s leading board-certified veterinary specialists, state-of-the-art technology, and an on-site diagnostics laboratory, we are able to provide the finest care available for your animal companion.
We are looking for an experienced Hospital Administrator with at least five years of Specialty Veterinary or Human Hospital management experience.
VRCC was founded in 1991 by board-certified veterinarians specializing in Emergency Care, Surgery, and Internal Medicine. We started as a small specialty center, and all clients were referred to us by general practice veterinarians (similar to a primary care provider in human medicine) for pets who needed specialized care.
In 1993, VRCC moved into a larger facility as we attained a full spectrum of veterinary specialists. We began seeing patients from both a referral basis from general practice veterinarians, as well as directly from clients in need of specialty veterinary care for their pet.
VRCC is now an 18,800 square foot multi-disciplinary veterinary hospital that has been at its current location at 3550 S. Jason Street in Englewood, Colorado since 1999. We specialize in Cardiology, Dermatology and Allergy, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
• Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
• Develop and nurture relationships within the Veterinary community to ensure optimum care and service.
• Responsible for timely performance feedback, skill and management development of all Hospital personnel.
• Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
• Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
• Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates the DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director.
• Achieve and maintain all financial goals.
• Participates in the annual budget creation process.
• Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
Amazing opportunity for the right candidate!