Central Kansas Veterinary Clinic is located in South Hutchinson, Kansas. We are a busy practice offering a full-service companion animal hospital offering our clients and pets preventative care, pain management, pet surgery, physical rehabilitation, acupuncture, chiropractic care, a full veterinary laboratory and pharmacy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident veterinarian with great communication skills to join our AAHA Accredited, high performing team, while enjoying a work life balance in a supportive atmosphere. Experienced and new graduates are encouraged to apply. This individual must strive to advance the quality of medicine in the practice and provide exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
Our hospital can provide you with challenging experiences, a very diverse case load, mentorship, and an openness to grow your interest in veterinary medicine and surgery. We are a fast paced, all digital practice that boasts high definition digital radiology, ultrasound, therapy laser, new blood chemistry machines in a modern clean facility.
An associate veterinarian who is dedicated to providing the best medicine and the highest level of customer service available.
- Build rapport with clients and team members and be able to clearly communicate your ideas with the clients and team members.
- Ability to perform physical examinations, diagnostic, advanced medical, surgical and dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Maintain electronic medical records and logs to help increase the efficiency of the hospital.
- Assist in the development of the team to ensure deliver of the highest quality of care and exceptional client service.
- Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Other duties as requested.
Associate Veterinarian Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- 12 PTO days, plus a possible 8 additional PTO days
- Paid AVMA dues
- Professional liability insurance
- Vin membership dues
- DEA licensing fees
- Continuing education allowance
- State licensing fees
- Uniform allowance
- Pet benefits