Combine high-quality medicine, a stimulating career and great quality of life! Loving Care Pet Hospital in Santa Fe, TX currently has full or part time associate veterinary position available. We are looking to add a doctor to our growing practice. We are seeking a veterinarian who enjoys surgery, and collaborating in a fast-paced environment. Though we are strong advocates of preventive care, the nature of our practice often involves urgent care and sick pet work-ups, giving the practitioner a wide variety of cases for a stimulating, and rewarding work day. We are committed not only to excellence in the medical services and care we provide, but also to setting our standards to include the highest level of compassion and integrity as we strive to enhance and extend the lives of pets. Our veterinarians enjoy a healthy work/life balance with our flexible schedules, competitive compensation including quarterly bonuses, and a great benefits package including generous paid-time off, health insurance, CE allowance, 401K and more.
* Santa Fe is located five miles west of Interstate 45 between Houston and Galveston, offering a rural bedroom community free of the congestion of the big city
* 20 minutes from the beaches, seasonal events, and tropical lifestyles of Galveston Island
* 20 minutes from the culture, shopping, and commerce of third largest city in the nation, Houston, Texas
About Loving Care Pet Hospital
Lakefield Veterinary Group is a family-owned veterinary hospital acquisition company preserving Practice Independence and Local Legacy for veterinarians looking to sell their practice. Our goal is to purchase successful hospitals without disrupting the local feel and unique characteristics that made the practice successful to begin with. We are looking for veterinarians to join our hospitals who share in our core values:
1. Do the Right Thing: Doing what’s best for our clients and their pets, with personal accountability for the results.
2. "WOW"? Service: Wow” used as a verb. Providing our clients with service that is beyond their expectation.
3. Respect: Being humble and treating others with respect.
4. Learning: Continued growth and learning.
5. Have Fun: Work hard, have fun a